CHINESE – EUROPEAN SCHOLARS FORUM (CESF): Call for Papers
Maggio 19 @ 9:00 - Maggio 20 @ 14:00Gratuito
Lingual-Cultural Exchange and Mutual Learning
Chinese-European Scholars Forum (CESF)
Date: May 19th – 20th, 2023
Venue: Siracusa Campus, Kore University of Enna, Palazzo Pupillo, Piazza Archimede, Ortigia, Siracusa, Italy
Submission: Before 26th March, 2023, firstname.lastname@example.org
Organising Committee: Wang Qin and Alessandro Tosco, in collaboration with Zhou Xue and Jiang Xiangling (Confucius Institute of UKE)
Scientific Board: Liu Hong (DUFL), Marinella Muscarà (UKE), Fu Qiong (DUFL), Wang Qin (DUFL), Alessandro Tosco (UKE), Arianna Magnani (UKE), Alessandro Romano (UKE)
- Language Education
- European/Chinese Literature Studies and Translation
- Intercultural Communication
The conference is open to the following topics:
- New methods and ideas of language teaching and learning
- Language education from intercultural perspectives
- The studies of European/Chinese literature
- Translation theories and practices of European/Chinese literature
- European/Chinese culture and world civilization
- Intercultural studies
Call For Papers:
Abstracts: No more than 300 words in English. Please submit it in doc/pdf by email, with the title of your paper, name, affiliation, email address and phone number before 26th March 2023.
The outcome of the evaluation process will be sent by e-mail before 2nd April 2023. Following the conference, the publication of selected papers is expected, with modalities to be defined.
Other relevant details:
No registration fee. On Friday a working lunch will be provided during the conference. The travel and accommodation expenses shall be borne by the participants themselves.